Who We Are
MBI is a firm built on a foundation of our core values: Respectful, Transparent, and Innovative communications. Our Mission as a team is to always...
“Bridge communication gaps with world-class services while retaining human respect and promoting equity”
MBI was established in 1989 by Emmy Award-winning news camerawoman and producer Mary McCormick. Today, we are a leading strategic communications firm, with more than 32 years of experience and multiple offices established throughout Southern California and the Bay Area.
What Makes Us Different
Our team creates an environment where true collaboration takes place. We enjoy rising to the challenge of creatively and carefully implementing meaningful projects that invoke positive change. The use of innovative technology in our outreach programs is an essential, cost-effective, and fun way of creating transparent communications.
With our multicultural, multilingual staff of professionals that represent the fabric and culture of the many diverse communities that we serve, MBI is committed to developing powerful and effective communication strategies that are based in equity.MBI is not only a firm that takes pride in the communities that we serve, but also prioritizes the environment that we all live in and share together. Sustainability is always at the forefront of the work we do.
What We Do
We provide comprehensive and simplified solutions to complex problems through strategic communication efforts that inform and educate the public. With our in-house studios, we specialize in blending digital tools with media production and traditional outreach methods to create innovative solutions for our clients.
- Understanding multicultural diverse communities, key concerns, and effective solutions
- Innovative and traditional approaches to complex problems
- Establishing long-term, collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and elected officials
- Maximizing public participation
- Media relations specialists
- Public meeting facilitation
- Experience across Southern California, with many different clients and agencies throughout the counties of Los Angeles, Ventura, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside, and San Diego
- In-House Design Studios:
- Graphic Design
- Virtual and 3D Animation
- Web Design
- Video and Photography Production
- Copy and Technical Writing
- Innovative solutions that positively impact our projects
- Virtual Meeting Rooms (VMR) designed for meetings and special events
- Virtual platform(s) meeting facilitation
- Social media and content creation expertise
- Digital Mobile Applications (Apps)