Link Union Station (Link US)
By 2040, ridership at Los Angeles Union Station (LAUS) will nearly double from 110,000 to 200,000 passenger trips each weekday. The transportation infrastructure must be enhanced to meet these growing demands while supporting the needs of the unique communities that surround LAUS.
- The Link Union Station (Link US) project will revitalize Los Angeles Union Station by increasing capacity, providing a revitalized passenger concourse, and enabling more connections throughout the city, state, and nation.
- As Outreach Lead on the project, MBI is responsible for the following:
- Developing a comprehensive public outreach plan
- Generating targeted messaging
- Creating engaging multi-lingual outreach materials (ex. fact sheets, FAQs, mailers, e-blasts, and graphics)
- Holding effective one-on-one stakeholder briefings (elected officials, business groups, community organizations)
- Coordinating and facilitating large public meetings
- Tracking and documenting public comments in support of environmental requirements